Letters, Words, Phrases, Sentences.

  • Fire would not burn you, but the heat would.
  • Home suits homy.
  • Introduction must be ended up with conclusion. After "Hi", there must be "Bye-bye".
  • You can't express care with silence.
  • Pros do not expose.
  • It's thin and fragile. Don't ever try to touch or blow it.

My Arts

My Arts
Click on the picture to see photographs, drawings and designs by me :D

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear Diary, Jogging! Jogging! Jogging! Legs pain, pain, pain~

My legs are pain >.< face="verdana">Today I watched the Japanese Drama till episode 9 already. There's 1 more episode left. That's quite an interesting drama.

Ahhh.. On Saturday I'll be going to Medan (Indonesia) though. I'm having a feeling of 50% of excitement and 50% of reluctance. However, I will be having fun there~ (Hope so? =]). I havn't ironed my clothes tho~~ >.<

Note: Today's menus were chicken soup and corn fritters. Oishii~

What will I cook for tommorow? Hmm..

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow Cook Unagi ..xD
    that was great
    but i dontknow how to cook=.='
    wow..
    jakarta so far..
    by flier?
    go there fOr???
    holiday? praying? sembahyang?
    anyway..should have some fun there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh.. medan (indonesia) paiseh2.. too sleepy to write blog till type it wrongly >.< i'll edit it.. lol..~
    i go there by plane, holiday. 1 week XD.. tq.. hope it'll be fun~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..
    have a happy holiday at there lar...
    got buy souvenir or not??
    XD..

    ReplyDelete