Letters, Words, Phrases, Sentences.

  • Fire would not burn you, but the heat would.
  • Home suits homy.
  • Introduction must be ended up with conclusion. After "Hi", there must be "Bye-bye".
  • You can't express care with silence.
  • Pros do not expose.
  • It's thin and fragile. Don't ever try to touch or blow it.

My Arts

My Arts
Click on the picture to see photographs, drawings and designs by me :D

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Sweat Today

Chicken Pop-Corn :D

This was one of my dinner menu for today. It's a new menu that I cooked and it's my sister's idea as she was bored of chicken soup (cuz it's easy to cook soup >.<). The step of making this was quite simple, but it's just the process of covering the small small pieces of chickens (I regretted that I cut it become too small) with flour, then egg, then four again. AND, actually I could just cover it with 1 layer of flour cuz the chicken was small. It didn't need any strong taste from the flour. Btw I used a tasty flour special for frying from Indonesia (see the picture bellow) :D
It tastes great! And it's crunchy :)"
Highly Recommended! *thumbs up*
(oops.. I'm promoting O.o)

For the tragic, today, there was an earthquake in West of Java, Indonesia, at 14.55, West of Indonesia Time. The epicentre was exactly in Tasikmalaya and it was a quite big earthquake at 7.3R.
I called my dad at 2 hours after the earthquake, he said no one was injured and he only got slightly dizzy, thanks God.
It was told that there will be another after earthquake today and the earthquake was potential to tsunami.
I hope nothing worst happen and for the victims (there were some died and sent to hospital), may God bless you all and get well soon.



1 comment:

  1. oh god..then are you okay right now?= ='
    god blessing...

    Take Care..
    ^.-

    ReplyDelete