Letters, Words, Phrases, Sentences.

  • Fire would not burn you, but the heat would.
  • Home suits homy.
  • Introduction must be ended up with conclusion. After "Hi", there must be "Bye-bye".
  • You can't express care with silence.
  • Pros do not expose.
  • It's thin and fragile. Don't ever try to touch or blow it.

My Arts

My Arts
Click on the picture to see photographs, drawings and designs by me :D

Monday, August 24, 2009



This is my cover of It's Happy Line by Yui. To find how to play this I need to refer to her live videos when playing this song. And thanks to Mz that willing to send me "all" of Yui's videos :D.

I'll post up the song and the vocal together as soon as possible.
I need to record when everybody in my house is away. If not there will be much noise and inconvenience for me and for them also. I have to ask them to keep quiet when I want to record.
Such a troublesome.

Oya, on my last post, I said I would post up my cake picture. I haven't captured it yet. Haha. And maybe it's rotten already. It's been neglected for so long in the refrigerator. 2 trays had already thrown away as they turned tough. Untill it can't be chopped with fork anymore. Haha. But.... There's still one container of cake in the refri.. let see tomorrow. What it has turned to.. Muahaha..

Enjoy the "video" (not moving picture tho). xP

Comment appreciated =)

No comments:

Post a Comment